Friday, July 1, 2011

This Is Me :3

haiiii,,, 

my name is Tori

This blog is about me, my hobbies, my family and my friends :3

this is me :3
hoho................................
just an ordinary little girl ,,
I live with my lovely family and I have awesome friends around me :D
and a cute bf  hahah rofl,,,,
I studied English Letters at Sebelas Maret University ,,

 I'm very happy studied there,,with my beloved friends and my lecturer, :D
my hobbies are hang out with my friends , take some photographs anywhere ,,anytime haha ,,
listening music, watching movies, social networking and many more,,
I love all about Japan and Korea,, the music, movies , people and the culture..

2 comments:

Dont leave a link in the comment or I will delete it. Thanks for ur lovely comment, I will reply asap ^^