Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #Dark Brown

yeahhh finally I have time for blogging image since Im really busy with my work image. Ok, today Im going to review my new eyebrow pencil : Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #Dark Brown. There are 6 shades available, coz I want natural eyebrow so I chose #Dark Brown.

I think this Eyebrow AD is perfect for me, this product come out in triangle shape. yeah its mean we dont need to sharpen this product. imageThis eyebrow ad also come with eyebrow brush and refill, so if u run out this product you can buy the refill.


Though this product show natural look, the staying power is good enough. I use this product for about 8 hours but the product just fade a little. yeahh, no need to touch up my eyebrow. I think this product has good quality. This product is famous among beauty bloggers, so many beauty bloggers have used this eyebrow pencil.



image Like:
    image   Cheap
    image   Natural look
    image   Many shades available
    image   Long lasting
    image   Refill

image Dislike:
    image   Nothing

   Repurchased? yess, image I really love this product. hehe




image bye bye image

2 comments:

  1. I love this product too! But when I visited Etude House last month they said they've discontinued this and replaced with a newer version. :(

    Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I bought this item via online shop and they have many stocks. anyway thanks for visiting ^^ I followed ur blog

      Delete

Dont leave a link in the comment or I will delete it. Thanks for ur lovely comment, I will reply asap ^^