Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kakaotalk Theme: Kpop Themes

Hello , today I wanna share Kakaotalk Themes again ^^. If you are a Kpop addict and Kakaotalk user, you should check this out. I download this themes from an application, so I dont have rights for this themes. I just wanna share these cute themes to all of you ^^. If you want these theme ,just contact me through my email tori.no.tora@gmail.com .

Im Si Wan




F(X)

 


Orange Caramel



Park YooChun


Lee Min Ho  



IU



BAP


SNSD



Man from the Star



Girls Day


Crayon Pop


APINK


Song Joong Ki



Shinee



G Dragon  



Kim Woo Bin



Seo In Guk


EXO K  



Next time I will share another cute themes. See yaa ~~~~


2 comments:

  1. I still prefer kakao original themes, or kakao themes from item store XD
    Why are you update something like this -_- where's all your makeup items XD

    sintasekarasri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, my beauty review still in my draft XD , just dont have an idea to make an entry XD

      Delete

Please don't comment " Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!"
If you wanna follow each other just follow me first, don't worry I will follow u back :D Thanks for ur lovely comment, I will reply asap >3<