Hi everyone Xd I’m back again :D Today’s post is a lil bit different, yapp as you can see from the title, haha I share an eyebrow tutorial today. Usually I just post product reviews or haul review right? Haha I’m not confident at all anw, since I’m not a pro to make tutorial post.
On my previous post, I have an eyebrow product review, so this time I will make a tutorial for my daily eyebrow using that product. I hope that all of you will enjoy this post XD Feel free to give any feedback (critics or suggestions) so that I can make better tutorial next time ^^~
Zoya Eyebrow Pencil #black ( review: here )
Emina Top Secret eyebrow ( review: here )
- This is my bare eyebrow, I always trim them so it become thin and neat.
- Shape my eyebrow using Zoya Eyebrow Pencil. Here you can use ur favorite eyebrow pencil to shape your eyebrows.
- Fill the eyebrows using Emina Top Secret Eyebrow. The same case with step 2, use your HG eyebrow powder product.
- I used the dark brown shade, starting from the outer to the inner part.
- Brush only the inner corner part of the eyebrow to make gradation.
I know that some of you may think that my eyebrows are a lil bit bold for daily or you can say it Shinchan’s eyebrows hahah. My friends said like that TT.TT some called it caterpillar’s eyebrows hahah. I always practice to make such a nice eyebrow shape, but this is the best that I can make T.T
See yaaa~~~ on my next post ^^~